SEG - COVID-19 - Business Continuity Statement.
As COVID-19 continues to spread globally, we are not only monitoring the most recent advice and guidance carefully but also working to ensure we have the right measures in place to support our employees, customers and vendors.
We are committed to supporting your business with the same level of service that we provide. We will continue to monitor the situation and provide you with updates as and when appropriate. If you have further questions not covered in the information below, please contact your SEG representatives.
COVID-19 - Current situation
- We have no reported positive cases of COVID-19 at our offices amongst our people
Key Actions & Measures in place
- Monitoring: We are monitoring the situation daily for the safety of our people and customers.
- Business continuity: Our Business Continuity team is continually reviewing and monitoring the situation, providing direction and communications on the evolving COVID-19 pandemic.
- Measures in place: The COVID-19 measures we have implemented are consistent with the advice from the Department of Health. These include but are not limited to:
- Internal Coronavirus Awareness training issued to all employees.
- Hourly handwashing on every site.
- Internal communications to our people to update them of the latest advice and guidance.
- We have established a Business Continuity team focused on monitoring and dealing with COVID-19 as it continues to develop.
- Controls in place for international travel, only business-critical domestic travel approved.
- Employee Assistance Programme is available to support employee wellbeing, and how to use the service has been communicated to all staff.
- Workplace communication channels have been bolstered to ensure open and continuous communications with our staff and clients globally.
- We have global and local plans in place to ensure service continuity.
- Please see details of additional measures in our distribution centres below:
- Where practical we are maintaining segregation of key resources and teams.
- Enhanced hourly site cleaning.
- Separation of delivery/collection drivers and SEG resources.
- Strict site entry and exit controls.
- Regular dialogue with our freight and parcel partners reviewing contingency measures.
Key Information for Clients & Suppliers
- For the latest updates on any planned events or training with us, please contact your account manager to discuss alternative arrangements.
Visiting SEG Sites
- As a Client or supplier, we respectfully ask that you contact your account manager before deciding to visit any of our premises.
- For assistance in contacting our teams, please refer to our contact page: Contact Us
No Office Closures
- We have no planned office closures, and to support this we have implemented a rota system for staff to split time between working in-office and working from home.
- Significant measures have been put in place to ensure social distancing is maintained throughout our office.
- We do already have staff who work remotely and therefore have remote working practices and tools in place.
COVID-19 risk assessments have been completed and sent out to all employees, as well as associated training to ensure everyone understands how to keep themselves and others safe
SEG is COVID-secure in the UK office achieving steps set by the UK government
- In the eventuality of any disruption, or further government guidance requiring further working from home, our colleagues will be able to maintain contact and service with you remotely using industry-standard applications we already have in place including Voice and Video VoIP and messaging applications
Please check back with us regularly for the latest updates as we are continually monitoring and adapting to the evolving situation
SEG continue to review the situation on a daily basis to ensure that we are able to provide the most up to date guidance to our employees and that we can continue to provide a great service to our customers.
If we can customise our service to you in these difficult times, please do get in touch with us and we would be happy to discuss your business needs.
Last Updated: 11th June 2020